We are now offering One Month Free! Call today for more information!
The Longwood Medical Area is almost a city within a city. Hospitals, schools, museums, restaurant, shops, grocery stores are all in close proximity to your front door. Stressful commutes are a thing of the past. Public transportation is a short walk. Living at Valor provides you with excellent access to both the Green and Orange Line subways, Route 66 Bus line, as well as several convenient Hubway Bike share stations. Catch a ballgame at Fenway Park, a coffee at one of the many quaint shops in the area or peruse all that the Museum of Fine Arts has to offer.
Valor, with its 18 brand new residences, places you in the heart of it all. Valor is a unique apartment building that defines a new standard. No design details or luxurious finishes have been overlooked.
From the rooftop terrace, Valor has breathtaking views of the city. Intimate gatherings awaits its residents with Restoration Hardware furnishings and a built in summer kitchen to provide memorable sunset dinners.
- Unique studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans
- Rooftop terrace with built in Summer kitchen with grill, Restoration Hardware furnishings, and a one of a kind view of Boston
- Wide plank Porcelanosa hardwood flooring throughout
- Fully equipped kitchens include stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets and finishes, Quartzite countertops, white chevron marbled backsplash and brass fixtures and hardware
- Baths include black herringbone marble flooring, white beveled marble walls with brass fixtures
- Yoga Studio located directly on the first floor
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Bicycle storage with tuning station
- We are a pet friendly building!*